Saturday 22 September 2012

SELF-CONFIDENCE (5)

Posted by massadawy at 04:35

5. AN AMAZING ACTION THAT WILL CHANGE
YOUR LIFE AND YOUR SELF-CONFIDENCE

       I am going to teach you an action that you have probably
never done before and possibly never heard of before.
       What I want you to do every morning and every night is to
take a few minutes – alone – and honor yourself.
       The way you do this is simple. You just say to yourself, “I
am going to honor myself for . . . “ Instead of stopping at one
thing, think of as many things as you can. And feel the honor
when you acknowledge yourself!
       These are examples of things you can honor yourself for:
“I am going to honor myself for getting up early today, not staying
up late and watching TV when I needed my rest, making a healthy
choice for lunch, not yelling at someone, washing the dishes,
exercising, making a phone call, doing an action that I was afraid
to do, sending love to someone . . . “
       It doesn’t matter how small it is, what matters is that you
feel honored, acknowledged and special. Why wait for someone
else to do it when you can do it yourself (and probably do it better
than anyone else)?
       Getting into the habit of doing this will boost your selfconfidence
tremendously. And it will give you a greater sense of
peace and joy.
       You are special and you deserve to be acknowledged –
constantly. You can give yourself this gift – just as I do every
morning and every night.
       It is so important to feel special, to feel worthy, and to feel
valued. This is a gift you can give to yourself.
       I promise you, your self-confidence will increase.
       I would love to have you join me on your journey through life.  It
is always more fun together!  Please visit my websites and I’ll help
you launch your own power to create the life you deserve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 human resources | Design by Kenga Ads-template